Sunday, September 7, 2008

Round Robin Doll is Done

I just got done with the round robin doll . Just in time to put her in the mail tomorrow.Her name is Pane Jane and she is a alien visiting earth.She stayed with me for a mouth and collected animals.We built her some cages to put them in for her travels.
The other thing she wanted to remember was our alphabet.so I sewed them to her belly so she would always have them with her.

I work a cave, so the first thing she wanted was a bat.I needle felted each of this little cuties , and are about 1 1/2 in. tall.


This is a frog from the lake I live on.I know! the frog is a little funny looking.



The ladybug was the color red.Where she comes from there is no red.But, I would be a hit with my red hair.I am glad she found the bug or I might be in one of the cages too.





The snake was my favorite.I used seed beads for his rattle and leather for his tongue




No comments: