Thursday, February 26, 2009

On My Way to Lenexa,Kansas...

Tomorrow my friend Jody and I will be off the Lenexa,Kansas for the Rock Creek Hook-in and Rug Show.Saturday, Feb. 28,2009 from 9:00 till 3:00 at the Lenaxa Community Center.This will be a great day of hooking.Well I should not say that , because I never hook when I get there,I spend my time talking, shopping and looking at all the rugs.


I don't know how many hookers show up,but I can say it is a bunch.It is so much fun to see what each person is working on.I love to walk around the tables and talk to everyone.


I will be looking at the whole thing from a different view this year so I can have good pictures for you to see.If you are there please say hi to me, I am the redhead with hair to my butt.
This was a rug that was there last year.I wish I could remember who hooked it.I do remember that the lady that brought it was asked to finish it.It was lovely.
Live Deeply and go meet a hooker.
Vicki




4 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

have fun! Can't wait to see your pics when you get back!

JoJo said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you there, Vicki. But geez, I'm upset over the weather report. You'd think we're due for nice, sunny and warm weather for one of these hook-in's. We haven't had much snow all winter.........so why now?

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhh.....I'm so jealous!! You better have good pictures for me to see next week....I am coming down there, if I have to hitchhike...*LOL* Believe me....this missed trip will be in the pain and suffering part of the settlement!

Have great fun and be careful!

Love and light,
Mindy...

Thistle House Primitives said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I hope to go some year. Want to meet up with some internet friends like Betty and Ginger! Have fun. Hoping you don't run into travel troubles with the snow predicted!
Terri