Friday, October 17, 2008

Veiw from my tent and good neighbors..


I wanted to show you what it looked like from my tent at War Eagle Craft Show.I sit in a corner and to my right is a couple named Rozeboom.We have been neighbors here for 16 years.They make metal yard art.

To my left is a new Mother, Daughter team that are so sweet.I LOVE their dolls.I will tell you more later about them.

Sawdust Cabin is the name of their booth.

This shot is looking straight out my tent. We had a great crowd today.What a day.I talked to so many people.I know now that I have to start teaching rug hooking.The time has come to get off my Butt and get started.

3 comments:

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Looks like a great turn out. Oh teaching rug hooking is a great idea. I believe this artform is becoming more and more popular. Even talked to someone in Australia that said it was becoming more popular there. Isn't this exciting? Glad the show went well for you.

A fellow rug hooker.
JoEllen

Thistle House Primitives said...

Hi Vicki...wishing I could have come down for the fair! At least I get to look at your pictures! Hope you have a very sucessful weekend!
(I am the one who built a house down the road from you and came to the hook-in in Eureka)Found your blog through Tammy of Springfield (I stop and buy her wool at Simply Fibers sometimes!)
Terri

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Thanks for sharing! Looks like I'm going to have to put this on my list of things to do next October! You had some great stuff in your booth...You've been one busy gal!
:)Happy Trails...Ginger