Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Victoria Hart Ingalls class ready to start.

Victoria and Tom arrived safe and sound today to start the first of two '3 day' classes at the Eureka Springs Rug Hooking Camp.She is the sweetest lady you could ever hope to meet and I can't wait to start working with her on my rug.
You ladies that talked to Victoria at Lenexa worked her to hard,because she has not had her voice sense then.She came in talking like a mouse.We will have to go easy on her so she can get her voice back.
I thought I would show you what the room looks like before a bunch of hookers move in.

Is you can see it is a nice sunny room and it looks like we are going to have great weather( I hope)
This picture of Tom and Victoria was taken at the 2008 NWA Hook-in .I hope to keep you posted as the days go by of what everyone is working on.

Live Deeply and pray for Victoria's voice.
Vicki



2 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

What a great opportunity for you gals. Victoria's workmanship is absolutely incredible. Have lots of fun!
:)Ginger

primitivebettys said...

It is sure to be a fun time! I will wish & pray for wellness for you all.

Enjoy!

Smiles,
Betty