Friday, March 6, 2009

Day two was a beautiful day...

Today was a beautiful day in the Ozarks.The whole class went outside to have Tom take our picture.There are 11 of us in the class and they have been such a fun group.


Here is Anita and baby Layla having lunch.She loved the soup Adam made for us.

I thought this was so pretty.There is some about fine hooking,it is like painting with wool. This is the piece I have been working on.Her eyes are green. Here is Linda's bag.They had to put her hubby in the hospital last night so please pray for him.

Charleen's squirrel is so cute.
Aileen got a lot done today on her baby Jesus.

I wish you were here to she Libby's bird because it looks so real.Can't wait to see her red tail.(the bird is a girl)
This is Nita's 2nd fish and all I can say is "OhMyGoodness."

Anita finally had time to sit and hook.A new baby is making life busy for this mommy.





Live Deeply and go play outside.
Vicki



2 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Vicki, So much fun watching the rugs come along! Maybe, if you have Victoria again it will fit in to my schedule. I have that little "Baby Jesus" pattern in my stash, so I'm loving see how it comes along.
Send a big "hug and hi" from me! Nita helped me bind my first rug over the internet.
Tammy

Dana and Daisy said...

you really love doing this don't ya?

prayers for your friend's husband. Goodness.