Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rug hooking Retreat!!!!

Today was the first day of the 6th Eureka Springs Rug Hooking Retreat.We have 41 hooker and all their wool in place for 5 days and nights of hooking,eating,laughing and talking.I hope to bring you pictures every night so you can see all the rugs being worked on.
Tuesday is the "open to the public day"so if you are close stop by and see us and the rugs.


This is Vicki from Omaha.I could not resist posting both pictures here.She is so cute.


Here we have Charleen all dressed up for a day of hooking.




This is the bug rug I am working on.It is a Bev Conway pattern.I am hooking this rug for my grandson Ryan.


2 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

I am so jealous!

Tammy Burks said...

Since I SOOOO want to be there you can bet I'll be checking in for pictures on a daily basis!!!