Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things in 2008

2008 was year that started out with beauty and disruption.With spring, came rain,rain and more rain.Views like this were beautiful to see,but a few hours later it turned into the disruption of many lives.When the flood gates if beaver dam had to be open 9 feet and flooded everything down river.

We had waterfalls everywhere.Here you see Adam setting by one the just showed up over night.
The lake filled to the highest it had ever been.Picture here is Adam and a needle felted doll I started in a round robin.I have now worked on 3 of the dolls and have 4 more to go this next year.

I love this pic of Frank and his bagpipe.Frank is the hubby of one of the ladies I have meet through rug hooking.I now host two rug hooking camps a year and this is from the spring camp.



The light of my life is my grandson Ryan. Here him and Nana are playing at the park.Happy day!


Living on a like,you would think we would on a boat.But no,so a outing on a friends boat at sunset was beautiful.

A beading class through ESSA with Elanor Lux was a highlight in this year.


I spent alot of time in the great outdoors this year taking pictures.If you look very close you can see many things God put on the earth.
Adam and Ryan doing Papaw's favorite thing.


This is the summer rug hooking camp with Nola Heidbreder.

I hope 2009 will be a blessing to everyone.
Live Deeper,Vicki








2 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

I hope that picture of Adam and the doll is not on your deck! Cause that would be VERy high water!

coinguyslady said...

Nope! We are down by the lake at the end of our road.