Thursday, August 7, 2008

Video up and working

Ok,I got the video of the water car working at the bottom of the page. Go check it out.There are 3 different videos so you can see most of what we saw.I did not get a good video of the front of the car because by the time I remembered I could do that with my camera he had turned around and headed away from use.He had to try two time to get up the bank of the lake.The water leave is still way up from all the spring rains we had.This part of the lake is now called party cove.

2 comments:

ShabbySheep said...

Hi Vicki, so glad I found your blog. I met you in Lenexa this year (I'm one of Tammy's students in Springfield) Are there any spots left for Nolas' retreat? I didn't get it together in time to register, but would like to go.
Sheri

coinguyslady said...

Sheri,
I do still have a few spots left and we would love to have you. I am not sure how this works with the blogging,but if you will e-mail me I can get you fixed up.

Vicki
Info on my wegpage.
www.hardcastlefolkart.com