Monday, July 9, 2012

This Weekend....

 I did a little felting this weekend and this three little guys came out of that.I found the eyeballs at a thrift show and I just had to play with them.I did a few more little monsters but not done with them yet.
Sorry about the crop on the picture, some thing is going on with the program that I do that with.I am working on the this rug for a sweet young lady that I have got to know through War Eagle Craft Fair.Her and her mom make the cutest dolls of witch I have many now.I know she is so busy with her wedding that she will not see this.I am hoping to go down for the wedding.They are using dragonflies as the theme for the wedding. 

Live Deeply and Best Wishes to Beth and Brad.
Vicki

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Those are fun pieces, I do have eyes like that from my cat making days. The rug is beautiful and perfect with their wedding theme, they will love it.

Debbie

coinguyslady said...

Thanks Debbie, I really hope they do like it.