Sunday, July 15, 2012

Needle Felting Class.....and Some Big News.

 Last Thursday night I taught  a needle felting class at LLCC here in Springfield.There was four ladies and one youth in the class.The class was two hours long and we filled it full.

Miss Gina took right to felting.We started with a flat piece for wool fabric so they could get the hang of the needles.Then each lady made a pin. 
Darcey made four things but this is the only picture that turned out.You can see the little blue hair-bow she made.
 My memory for names is so bad,I think this is Julie and she made the butterfly below.
 Mary Ann made the heart below.She also made a ball with layers of colors that we cut in half.
 Cynthia made this heart.
I think everyone had a fun time,I know I did.I don't think an blood was lost.

Now for the BIG NEWS......the Hogscald Holler will soon be coming to you from back at the Holler.Yes, we are moving back to Arkansas full time.I can't tell you how happy this makes me.Now I can get my studio done there and I can really get my art going.


Live Deeply and come is me at the Holler,
Vicki

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

It looks like everyone had fun and always nice to create with other ladies who love the crafts as much as we do.

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Great pieces everyone created! So glad you are moving back and have fun with your studio :)

Gina G. said...

Vicki, Darcey and I had such a great time! Lucky for Arkansas and sad for Illinois about your move. So, I've had a wonderful idea...once you have your studio set up - have weekend classes!!! I'd love to learn how to dye and certainly make more "monster" pins. Truly had a fantastic time. Gina