Monday, March 14, 2011

Need to be "Framed"?

My daughter Amber finally got her new camera and is ready to go to work.Do you need pictures of yourself, your kids,family,a senior or a wedding? Go to her new website and look at her work.She is still working on the site so keep coming back because she will be adding more pics. Amber loves to do on site and outside pictures.
She is also doing Modern and Artistic Portraiture's. I think she has such a artistic eye.If you want beautiful pictures or something out there, she is the one for you.



I know this sounds prejudice but she is so good with people. I have seen her take beautiful pictures of people that were not photogenic.

This pics are of my favorite little people, my grand babies.

Go take a look at Amber's web site "Framed by Amber"


Live Deeply,
Vicki

1 comment:

sawdust cabin said...

Hi Vicki,
The pictures are lovely! I tried to get a hold of you but I guess I had the wrong number. I need to ask you an important question about a shop in Eureka Springs. If you could call me back as soon as possible, that would be great.
Hope everything is going good for you, have a great day.
Candy.