Monday, February 8, 2010

Guess What is Doing At Hogscald Holler....


Yes, it is snowing again here at the Holler.This is what it looked like this morning when I got up.Must not have been any wind with this snow storm.
The snow is just setting on the trees.
This is the view from my back door.The mountain goes right up from my back door.
If you look close you can see the snow coming down.
One more UFO is finished. I made 3 of these scarfs for Christmas gifts and I had enough yarn to make one more for myself.I had it started and just setting in a bag.But now it is all done and I have a new scarf.

With Valentine's day coming I thought I would make some heart pins.Here is a needle felted heart with little wool flowers.
This one is made with a strip on wool wound up and little wool flowers.

This are the same hearts that I made the candle mats out of.I thought they would make cute pins.
I think I like this one best.

Live Deeply and say"I love you" with you art.

Vicki

7 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

The snows sure look pretty at your place. Love the stuff you've been finishing up. Hope to see you at Lenexa!

Cindy said...

Looks the same over here at my place! Love the things you've been working on and finishing up. They all look so pretty.

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous little hearts - how creative you are with all that lovely wool!

Jasminmoon said...

cute!

Unknown said...

Looks as tho we are sharing the snow. It looked about the same here in Warsaw. Last night we got some icy stuff.
I love the pins you are making, each one is just perfect.

WoolenSails said...

It looks so beautiful with the lake and the mountains.
Definitely a good time for staying in and creating.

Debbie

MaryPena said...

Great post thaankyou