Monday, October 12, 2009

War Eagle Craft Fair.......Fall 2009

The Fall War Eagle Craft Fair will start in two more days and I think I am almost ready.My new tent got here today and not a min. too soon. We will put it up after work tomorrow.

Adam wants to know why I like doing this show and I don't know what to tell him.I have been doing this show (in the same spot) for 17 years now.I love my neighbors and it feels like old home week when I get there.I also love talking to all the people,some I have meet before and lots of new people too.It makes me feel good when someone takes the time to talk to me and tell me they like my work.I also love meeting the other craftsmen and artist.I wish I was good putting my feeling into words,but I am not.

Now I know that not all the booths have handmade things but if you will take the time to look you will find that most are and I just know you will find something you will love.BUY HANDMADE!!! These are just a few of the things I will have in my booth.Come see me...




Two of the pictures from last fall.Please pray for sun!!!


Live Deeply and come see me at the show....

Vicki




2 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

did you freeze your bootie off?

Lanette said...

Hey it was good to see you again! Let me know if you find more Tupperware that needs to be replaced. Also I wanted to Amber know that my Director is having a big meeting to let us know all about what's happening in the world of Tupper on Mon. Amber is so sweet and if she has any questions this would be the place to come. Its Mon night in Springfield have her e-mail me if she's interested. hautemomma@cox.net
So good seeing you again, L