Sunday, June 14, 2009

NWA Hook-in & Rug Show 2009

Saturday June 13 was the 4th Annual NWA Hook-in & Rug Show in Eureka Springs Ar.I think I can say "a GREAT time was had by all". I was so pleased with how everything went.We had 147 people there and a few drop ins.I would like to thank everyone for all your kind words and to all my helpers Thank You,I could not do it without you.




Here is Charleen and Mindy checking in some of the ladies.As you can see they came with rugs in hand.




Adam was multitasking in this picture,working my booth,baby setting and teaching guitar to Mindy's son Harry.







We had some young hookers there too.





This is me and Ginger from "Primitives by the light of the moon". It is so much fun to meet some of the other bloggers.I hope some day I can have more time to visit with Ginger and her hubby.
I will post more pics tomorrow . If you came please post a comment and let us know what you thought.
Live Deeply and Happy hooking,
Vicki







6 comments:

JoJo said...

I love your pictures, Vicki, and wish I could have been there. It's great that you had such a wonderful turnout for your hook-in.
JoJo

primitivebettys said...

I was there! :) It was G-R-E-A-T! Thank you Vicki! You worked hard making it a super-great hook-in & it really showed. You thought of everything! Thank you for giving us all a fun day day & for the sweet flower pin!!!

Smiles,

Betty

Gayle said...

What a big crowd you had! Here in Utah, rug hooking isn't very well known and we're lucky to get 35 people at our hook-ins!

ShabbySheep said...

Vicki, I was so sad I couldn't make it this year. And I had no idea it was such a large hook in! WOW that's alot of hookers! I've heard it was great fun.
I'm having a give away on my blog for my 100th post. come and see me and register to win!
See you next year for sure. Hopefully I'll be a vendor. Do you have a mailing list or something like it?

WoolenSails said...

Vicki,
I saw more pictures from Ginger and Betty's blog. Looks like it was a lot of fun and some beautiful rugs being made.

Debbie

Jeanne Langston said...

Vicki, First Thank you for sending me info about the Hook-In, I hope to hear from you next year. So sorry I couldn't come! Rita told me how nice everything was and the pictures were great. Hope to see you soon, somewhere, somehow!
Jeanne L.