Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gone for a few....Calling all full time artist for ?

I am going to be gone for the next few days, so I thought I would leave you a few pictures from around Eureka Springs,Arkansas.It is a beautiful little town.







When I get back I am starting a new chapter in my art.Have you ever wanted something so bad and felt it was right at your finger tips and if you just had that one little push you could reach your goal? I know some of you out there are making a living with your art.Please share your pointers on how to do that.Is there one thing you can put your finger on that helped?If you were to ask me what I wanted most in the world for my life, it would be to stay home and do my art and to be out of debt.If I could do the one to fix the other I would be in hog heaven or should I say hogscald heaven.hehe Please leave your pointers as a comment.

5 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

Have a safe trip. I like this skin better it's easier on my old tired eyes.

love ya, dana

coinguyslady said...

Thanks,we are going to Ok. to get my mother-in-law and bring her back here.

Dana and Daisy said...

as to my advice, you know I am not hte one to ask about making money with your art, as I would be a very skinny girl if I was doing that.

Maybe Adam would consent to a sugar daddy?

I have my own show question up today. If you have time, place your vote before you leave.

Dana and Daisy said...

glad to see you're back.

How's your MIL?

coinguyslady said...

MIL is is doing go.She came home with us.
Vicki