Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Years!!!!

  Happy New Years .....
    2016....I have been thinking about what this new year will bring for  Adam and I. 2015 was a year of loss for us with the loss of our son. With that kind of loss I have giving a lot of thought to what I want from my life. I live where I want to live and at the start of last year I helped open the shop of my dreams. In saying that, there is so much I want to do to our home. We have never got to finish some of the things in the house that I so want to get done. And I have got a good  start to the shop, but there is so much more I want to do.
   How do you grow a business?    

  What would you want from a fiber shop you shopped? 

 Then there is my health, what to do to get control of my weight. I want to be the best mom to my daughter, wife to my hubby and nana to my to grandbabies. We live in the most beautiful places and I want to see more of it by hiking and canoeing. 

Live Deeply,
Vicki

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

I am so sorry to hear about your son and I truly feel your pain. We lost our daughter this year and it has been hard, especially during the holidays. Our son and his family have been visiting more so like you, I try to hold on the good things in life and enjoy my family. I plan on taking some time now to relax and create and see where it takes me.

Debbie

coinguyslady said...

Debbie, this has been a year of loss for so many people I know. my heart brakes for your loss. It has been 6 mouths for us and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of my son. I am sure you know just what that means.