Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NWA Hook-In 2013 Workshops

 

 Sorry it has taking me so long to get the Hook-In pictures up, I have been have internet troubles.
 We had four classes; needle felting, fine hooking, dyeing and crazy clutch.
 Above is some of my needle felting class. We felted a witch head on a rug.




 Victoria Hart Ingalls taught a fine hooking class and they made the cutest sheep pull toy.

 Carolyn Snyder taught a crazy clutch class.



 Aileen Anderson taught a hand painted dye class.



 We all had so much fun. Each class had a great group of ladies.
 Here are of the witches that were felted in my class














 Sweet little sheep pull toys.

One thing I have learned about witches, they can never be too ugly!


I will get the pictures of the Hook-In up very soon.

Live Deeply,
Vicki

1 comment:

Three Sheep Studio said...

I just love those witches !
How very clever. ;)
Looks like it was a great time with many creative people.
Rose