Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Part Two of Eureka Springs Rug Camp with Wendy Miller.....

 Part two of camp with Wendy Miller was just a little quieter than part one, but not by much.I think all the ladies had a great time and are going to have beautiful rugs.
Linda was part of the first camp but her hubby called the second morning with chest pains so she left in a run.Everything was OK with him so she came back with him in tow.She finished class and he got a few days rest.
 These two pics are my rug. I really love how it is turning out.It is a very big rug!

 Betty from Springfield.
 Janet from Shell Knob,Mo. I wish the colors of the rug showed up better because it is beautiful.
 Diane from Hot Springs Village,Ar. This is a rug of her own design and I love it.
 Aileen from Hot Springs Village,Ar.
 Linda from Manon,Mo.
Joanie from Hot Springs Village,Ar.
 Linda from Mount Ida,Ar.

 Barbara from Jefferson,Ks.
 Wanda from Mount Ida,Ar.
 Bonnie from Jefferson,Mo.
 Nance from Clarena,Mo.
 Food is always a bug part of camp and here is some of the ladies setting down to dinner.
 This is the time we really get to know each other.What fun breaking bread together.

 By-the-way, this is from "Gumbo"night. For the ladies that have been here before, yes,I can cook gumbo with Adam.
  Martha from Coffeyville,Ks.
 Here Wendy is demoing something.For the life of me I remember with because I got busy taking pictures.I think it was a hit-or-miss border.
 More demoing.
 Georgia and Wanda hard at work.
 Miss Aileen working on her button jar.
I would like to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU, to Wendy Miller for all her hard work for my camp here in Arkansas.Also to the lovely Linda that came with Wendy as her helper,we loved having you here and I am sorry I did not get a picture of you.

I am working on the next Camp and I will let you know when everything is set.

Live Deeply and Create Something Beautiful....
Vicki

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

So many beautiful rugs in the works and some got a lot done. I chat too much in a class, so I don't get much done, lol.

Your rug is going to be beautiful, love the wool shades.

Debbie

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Oooh I love the 'old buttons' rug! Do you know if she is going to stitch real buttons onto the rug? She needs to sell that pattern! :)

coinguyslady said...

Michelle, yes she is going to put old buttons on the rug.I think Wendy does sell this as a pattern.