Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teaching Rug Hooking in Clarksville.....

 Miss Auna is almost a year old now and she thinks she is a big girl.She is trying to feed herself.She did get a little of it in her mouth but most of it got on her face and hands.
 This last weekend I taught a rug hooking class for an art group in Clarksville,Ar. I had a great time and I hope the ladies did too.
                         It was a beginning hooking class and everyone worked hard and did a great job.




    Lynn was my hostess for the weekend.I really enjoyed getting to know her, her hubby and her mom.
                                                Kaethe got comfy on the couch as she hooked.
                                                              Sherry is working on a horse.
                                                  Janie is making great headway on her rabbit.
                                                          Barbara is working on a bird.
                                                  Sally's little sheep are coming out very cute.
We added some green strips in the background of Lynn's horse.

I hope all the ladies will send me pictures of their finished rugs.


Live Deeply
Vicki


1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

It looks like a wonderful class and always fun to teach new hookers and see the excitement as they make their first piece.

Debbie