Friday, December 10, 2010

Yes! I am still alive.....




Ok, to all my blogging friends out there, I am still alive.Life has made MANY changes at the Hardcastle house sense the last time I was here.Many of you have e-mailed,to check on me and I have a long story to tell you.But, tonight I just want to tell you that I will be at the Deluxe Indie Art Show Dec 11, in Oklahoma City.If you are anywhere around there come see me.

Mindy, this is for you, new pics of Auna at almost 4 months old.

I will be back to tell you what has been going on here.

Live Deeply,
Vicki

3 comments:

Jasminmoon said...

Thank You!!!! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

The rugs got an 100% in art class....Instructor was quite enthralled with fiber art...something he was not familiar with...:)

Dana and Daisy said...

one of the great things about having a daughter who is photographer is having great pics of your grandkids! ;)

Good luck at the Indie Show! Looking forward to hearing how you swept the place up with sales!

JennyLee said...

It was lovely to meet you this weekend! I'll be looking for a bat pin soon!