Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bluegrass Weekends...

The last two weekends we have been at bluegrass shows.Not that Adam watches the show, but I do. I find a place with good light and I sit up my chair and hook.Ryan,our grandson has went with us so I don't get as much hooking done.

Here you see Adam jamming.That what they do ,everyone stands in a circle and picks.
This is Ryan picking and singing for some ladies that came by.One sweet lady gave him $3.00 all in dimes and from that time on he wanted to stop everyone and sing to them.This was last weekend.

This weekend at the Eureka Springs Bluegrass Show Ryan was ready to pick some more.Here he is walking into the place everyone was to be jamming.


Here Ryan is getting a few pointers from Papaw.



Now they are really jamming.
Live Deeply and go jamming.
Vicki




5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

A buddying musician;)
I always wanted to play the fiddle, love the sound of bluegrass and celtic.

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Ryan looks like he is well on his way to being a gret musician!

amberherrera said...

aww...... my baby looks soo serious! Him and his papaw are so cute together...

Dana and Daisy said...

oh that is so cute Vicki!
I love it!
He does love his Papaw doesn't he?

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

SWEET!